Taking a Closer Look at Covers - Video

Hi all! I have a short video of some cover examples - do's and dont's. There are some beautiful covers on TPT. Mine are fine and they're my style. I suggest you look around at different stores, get some ideas, and make covers that are YOUR style. Please don't copy someone else's style - make them you.



I have added the blog to Bloglovin' if you like to find your favorite blog posts there. The button is right above my photo in the sidebar.

Have you joined the newsletter yet? When you join you will receive an email for confirmation. Be sure to click on that confirmation or the system won't add you to the list. Click below to join!

If you have any questions regarding your store, feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email at littleroomunderthestairs@gmail.com.